Snowmobile Association of Mass.
With its previous website requiring a lot of maintenance and providing little value, the Association sought a better way to serve avid snowmobilers from over 30 clubs, who wanted to connect with one another and share their enthusiasm for the open trail.
I designed and developed a website that provides snowmobilers with a real online community. Not only can the Association leaders better communicate with members, but those members can also interact with each other in many new ways.
- WordPress-based community news blog with featured articles
- events calendar with online registration and ticketing
- interactive map illustrating snowmobiling trails throughout the state
- discussion forums for “all things snow”
- classifieds enabling members to buy and sell equipment
- photo/video galleries curated by the members
- robust back-end system allowing association management to maintain the website with ease